Are you looking for, safe and effective pet vitamins and supplements especially for cat joint supplements? As cat parents, we sure love our cute little fellow, don’t we? But we know that they cannot speak for themselves when they’re in pain, specifically when suffering from feline arthritis.
What Are The Signs of Arthritis in Cats?
Here are some of the signs to check that your cat may be suffering from joint discomfort.
- Is he unable to sustain his walking speed?
- Is he having a hard time in entering and getting out of his litter box?
- Did he lose his desire of jumping or climbing?
- Do you notice hot to the touch or inflamed joints?
- Perhaps, you can observe how he is favoring one side of his body over the other. Or do you notice lack of energy, something not him?
These are only a few signs and symptoms that you’re noticing from your cat lately. So if you overall observe the total reduction in his activity, it might be due to the discomfort and swelling associated with feline arthritis. Surely, you don’t want to see him like this or won’t want to give him a supplement that won’t work, would you?
Cat joint supplements will reduce the symptoms of discomfort that your cat is experiencing. By consuming this cat supplement, it will help treating arthritis in cats. So if you’re noticing some signs of joint discomfort, you should not think twice giving him an effective cat arthritis supplements.
What are the benefits of using joint supplements for cats?
- Safety: With years of tests and researches, the product is guaranteed safe for our felines.
- Excellent reviews: Checking on the reviews published online on this pet supplement, we can safely say that it is one of the most trusted around.
- It ends feline arthritis naturally! Don’t let your beloved pet suffer from joint pain and arthritis. Restore his zest for life and energy by giving him natural pet supplements that work to help him achieve a pain-free life.
Below Are The Top 3 Best Cat Joint Supplements For Treating Arthritis
1. Nutramax Cosequin Joint Health Supplement for Cats
Cosequin for Cats is a nutritional supplement to help your cat maintain healthy joints. As your cat ages, it’s common for his joints to become less flexible, which impacts his mobility and quality of life.
Cosequin is the top recommended brand of veterinarians to support and maintain the health of your cat’s joints. The only joint health supplement brand that has been shown safe, effective, and bioavailable in peer-reviewed, published, controlled, U.S. veterinary studies, Cosequin for Cats helps support cartilage production and protect existing cartilage from breakdown.
It’s manufactured following standards similar to those practiced by the pharmaceutical industry. It’s also recommended to help support urinary bladder health. It contains tasty natural chicken- and tuna flavoured capsules specially formulated for cats.
2. VetriScience Laboratories – GlycoFlex 3 – Hip and Joint Supplement for Cats
VetriScience Laboratories’ GlycoFlex Stage 1, 2, and 3 are specifically researched and formulated to support a cat’s life-long joint health. GlycoFlex 3 Feline combines the multiple benefits of GlycOmega Perna and our DMG with glucosamine, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), and manganese.
This comprehensive blend of ingredients helps to optimize support of feline joint health, and of the structure and function of synovial joints in cats with increased need for joint support. GlycoFlex offers something most nutritional supplements for felines cannot: exclusive formulas based on years of extensive, scientific, non-biased research.
3. Nutramax Dasuquin Capsules Joint Health Supplement For Cats
Dasuquin is offered in tasty and convenient sprinkle capsules. Simply sprinkle the capsule powder over cat food or mix in. If your cat eats dry food, the food may be moistened with a small amount of water so that the powder sticks. Alternatively, the contents of the capsules may be mixed with a small amount (e.g., tablespoon) of wet or moist food to ensure your cat eats the entire amount.
Dasuquin is the #1 joint health brand recommended by veterinarians and combines the demonstrated benefits and synergies of ASU, glucosamine, and chondroitin sulfate.
A happy cat makes a happy home. Don’t let your cat suffer in silent. When you notice those symptoms in you cat, quickly bring them to the vet. I hope this cat joint supplement guide can help you decide which is the best for your cat.
Read our article about how to communicate with your cat better. This guide will help you literally talk to your cat!